Private guided visits and private tours in English
in Cracow, Warsaw, Gdańsk and across Poland
Poland and Central Europe: tailored tourist and cultural trips and pilgrimages in private and in group. Experience, personal contact and professionality. High quality of services at competitive rates.
Witamy! We are proud to offer you our 24 year experience in organising trips across Poland and Central Europe. We are specialists in tailored trips, tourist and cultural trips of any kind and in pilgrimages. We are also capable of organise stays for sportsmen and sport teams. We offer assistance during shopping breaks all over Europe as well. We are prepared to give service to the tourists who would like to travel alone or only accompanied by their family or friends and to bigger groups as well, including incentives. We are able to adapt to any particular need of a single Client since we are able to propose hotels suitable to any circumstance and budget. We collaborate with the best coach and minivan companies, restaurants, local guides and couriers. Since we work directly we are able to guarantee you the best service, attention and price.
There were many individual tourists and groups who trusted us. They came from Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, Israel, USA, Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Brasil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, India, Pakistan... Glad Clients.
If you are or will be in Cracow ask us for prices of our private tours in Cracow and in its surroundings:
- Wawel Hill walking tour with Representative Rooms of the Royal Castle, Treasury and Armery Rooms, Lost Wawel Exhibition and Royal Cathedral.
- Cracow Old Town walking tour including Wawel Hill, Kanonicza and Grodzka Street, St. Francis Church, University District and Main Market Square with Saint Mary's Church.
- Cracow Baroque Style walking tour.
- Cracow Art Noveau Style walking tour.
- Cracow Wooden Arquitecture Trail.
- Jewish Kazimierz walking tour.
- Jewish and Cristian Kazimierz walking tour.
- On the Footsteps of the Shindler's List by Steven Spielberg walking tour.
- Cracow Ghetto and Schindler's Factory Tour.
- Zakopane and Tatra Mountains Tour.
- Dunajec River and Niedzica Castle Tour.
- Wadowice and Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Tour - on the Footsteps of
John Paul II.
- Black Madonna Shrine Tour.
- Ojców National Park and Pieskowa Skała Castle Tour.
- Eagle Nests' Trail.
- Auschwitz and Auschwitz II Birkenau Nazi Concentration Camps.
- Wooden Architecture Trail in Podhale Region Tour.
- Wooden Architecture Trail in the surroundings of Cracow.
- Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec Tour.
Our private tours always include professional local guide service, entrance tickets where necessary and, if required, professional driver service.
To obtain more information, please, contact us. We will be happy to attend you.
Incentives & Events
Concerts and Shows
Está expresamente prohibida la reproducción total o parcial, la traducción, inclusión, transmisión, transformación, almacenamiento o acceso a través de medios analógicos, digitales o de cualquier otro sistema o tecnología creada o por crearse, local o internacional del texto de este itinerario, sin autorización previa y escrita de Polonia y Centro Europa.