In 2010 I was accompaning a Spanish group travelling across Germany. Almost at the end of the journey we visited Würzburg, one of the most interesting German towns. A boy from Barcelona was our local guide, his name was Julio, he was very clever and he had been living in Germany for four years. Suddenly, since he noticed my foreign accent he asked me:
– Where are you from?
– I am from Kraków – I answered. - It is in Poland – I added to make him clearer where my hometown was. Julio smiled and said: I know Kraków! You live in the most beautiful town in the world…
…I invite you to come and get to know my hometown… full of history and poetry, immortalized forever in the versus of poets… where the past mingles with the present… where coffee shops are full of people… where exhibitions, concerts, artistic representations and festivals are organized… where each year plenty of things are being done in order to the town gets better and better… where during the nights the magic carriages from the Gałczyński’s poem travel down the narrow medieval streets and beautiful squares…
If you are or will be in Kraków ask us for prices of our privte tours in Kraków and in its surroundings:
- Wawel Hill walking tour with Representative Rooms of the Royal Castle, Treasury and Armery Rooms, Lost Wawel Exhibition and Royal Cathedral.
- Kraków Old Town walking tour including Wawel Hill, Kanonicza and Grodzka Street, St. Francis Church, University District and Main Market Square with Saint Mary's Church.
- Kraków Baroque Style walking tour.
- Kraków Art Noveau Style walking tour.
- Kraków Wooden Arquitecture Trail.
- Jewish Kazimierz walking tour.
- Jewish and Cristian Kazimierz walking tour.
- On the Footsteps of the Shindler's List by Steven Spielberg walking tour.
- Kraków Ghetto and Schindler's Factory Tour.
- Zakopane and Tatra Mountains Tour.
- Dunajec River and Niedzica Castle Tour.
- Wadowice and Kalwaria Zebrzydowska Tour - on the Footsteps of
John Paul II.
- Black Madonna Shrine Tour.
- Ojców National Park and Pieskowa Skała Castle Tour.
- Eagle Nests' Trail.
- Auschwitz and Auschwitz II Birkenau Nazi Concentration Camps.
- Wooden Architecture Trail in Podhale Region Tour.
- Wooden Architecture Trail in the surroundings of Kraków.
- Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec Tour.
Our private tours always include professional local guide service, entrance tickets where necessary and, if required, professional driver service.
To obtain more information, please, contact us.
We will be happy to attend you.
Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.